Monday, November 16, 2009

Tawnini- An Intro

Hi, my name is Tawni Herburger! I own a mobile clothing boutique called "TAWNINI". TAWNINI is a fun and flirty boutique that I have always had a dream to open someday which stems from my "Passion for Fashion"!


After being in the banking industry since I graduated from OSU, I have had a goal to one day be a small business owner and to open a clothing boutique. I started TAWNINI in August of 2008 and started with doing shows and markets in the Tulsa Area. A little over a year later I left Corporate America to tackle my passion head on, full time. My goal is to make women look and feel great in their clothes at a reasonable price!


For more information about Tawnini you can visit our Facebook Fan Page.


Thanks for reading!


Tawni Herburger

918-519-9126

No comments:

Post a Comment