Friday, October 30, 2009

Dazzling Divas Boutique ~ An Intro

Photobucket


Hi! My name is Nikki Stewart and I am the owner of Dazzling Divas Boutique, which was inspired by my daughter, Addi. I’ve always dreamed of having my own boutique and now that dream is a reality!

I sell everything from women’s fashion jewelry, accessories, handbags and shirts to trendy handmade baby & children’s clothing, blankets, bibs, etc. My motto is “Release Your Inner Diva” because I believe there is a little Diva inside of every woman! I take part in a variety of shows & craft shows in the Tulsa area. I keep lists of my shows and events on my website listed below. Mention the Dandelion Network and you will receive free shipping on all online orders over $50.00.

To learn more about my boutique, you can visit my website, become our fan on Facebook, or visit us on MySpace. You can also contact me by email: dazzlingdivas@live.com or call me at 918-688-7108.

Nikki Stewart -Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment