Thursday, October 22, 2009

Life Yoga ~ An Intro

Photobucket

My name is Hillary Wright and I am the owner of Life Yoga. Life Yoga specializes in private and small group yoga classes. I founded Life Yoga on the idea that yoga is more than just a fitness routine- it can be incorporated into your whole life. By this I don’t mean you have to base your entire life on working out- I mean that yoga can transform your life into what you want it to be. Whether you are looking for relaxation, muscle toning, cardio, or just a new fun thing to do with your friends, Life Yoga is for you.

My goal though this blog is to help you find ways to incorporate yoga, fitness, and health into your everyday life. I want everyone to realize how simple it is to stay fit, healthy, and happy no matter what your budget or your time constraint. Through healthy holiday eating tips, ways to stay sane during these stressful economic times, or even with healthy recipes and popular yoga poses that conquer stress, I will help you guide your way into a more peaceful and healthy existence.

Right now Life Yoga is offering a Saturday group class at 9 a.m. as a way to get incorporated into the yoga world. The class is only $10 a person and is the perfect way to start your yoga practice. If you have any questions that you would like me to answer through this blog please contact me at Hillary@lifeyogatulsa.com or visit the Life Yoga website.

No comments:

Post a Comment