Friday, October 30, 2009

Yellow Chair Photography ~ Bridal Glamour Sessions

Photobucket

As a photographer I always encourage my clients to think outside of the box! I love it when a bride comes to me with a concept for a great shoot and I especially love it when the bride is as excited about the shoot as I am. I always tell my brides that a successful session is due in part 50% to my photography and 50% the attitude of my subjects. If a subject is an unwilling participant (usually men!) then the session usually reflects that attitude. On the other hand, if a subject is really excited about the session and is willing to truly work it for the camera, then great things can and will happen!

One of my favorite types of sessions is the Bridal Glamour Session. I call these bridal sessions Bridal Glamour because they reflect just that. My Bridal Glamour Sessions are an escape from the ordinary traditional bridals where the bride is expected to look prim and proper. I encourage attitude and adventure and absolutely love brides who are willing to go the extra mile to get just the right shot!

Brook was a recent Bridal Glamour client and she really rocked out her session! She was willing to hang 15 feet in the air from a side of a building and anything else to capture some great images. Here are some shots from her Bridal Glamour Session:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To learn more about our services, visit Yellow Chair Photography.com or you can stay up to date on all of the latest events and specials on our Fan Page!

Thanks for reading!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment