Friday, October 23, 2009

Fine Art Boudoir Photography ~ An Intro

Photobucket

As the owner of Fine Art Boudoir Photography, I follow a few simple philosophies: 1)every woman wants to feel beautiful and 2) I believe that all women can be beautiful regardless of their weight.

When I began searching for a name to describe my boudoir photography and was contemplating my personal style of boudoir photography, the concept of Fine Art Boudoir was immediately born!

I believe that the female body is truly a work of the finest art and I strive to convey this is my Fine Art Boudoir Photography. As a woman, I know that many of us women host a myriad of insecurities about our bodies and because of this, I do my best to compensate for the things that women perceive as being “wrong” with their bodies. At the beginning of your session I will have a brief consult and will assess the areas that you perceive as a negative so that I can accentuate the positive.

All of my Fine Art Boudoir Photography images are artfully captured and have a classic and elegant feel. As a woman, I know that you want to feel beautiful, not “cheap”. My guarantee to you is that you will love your Fine Art Boudoir Photography images regardless of your size or shape!

Whether you book one of our beautiful on location Rendezvous Sessions or a Soiree in your home with several of your friends, our Fine Art Boudoir Photography are a full pampering experience and include professional makeup services by Wild Magnolia Artistry. To find our more about our services, visit Fine Art Boudoir Photography today!

Sarah Adams - Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment