Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wild Magnolia Artistry - An Intro

Photobucket

My name is Chelsea Price and I am the owner & makeup artist for Wild Magnolia Artistry. Makeup has been a passion of mine since I first started wearing it in 8th Grade! I love how makeup can transform women both inside and out; I know that whenever I feel that my makeup looks good I feel much more confident in myself. In my experience this is true for other women as well.

My goal for my postings is to give you advice that you can use in your everyday life; whether it be a product you should try or a tip that you can use, my goal is to help each one of you feel your most beautiful!

Now on to my first makeup tip! Do you have problems with your eyeshadow creasing or disappearing throughout the day? If so, try first applying a cream based shadow or eyeshadow primer; the eyeshadow powder will stick to cream better than your skin and will contribute to a longer and more even wear throughout the day. To achieve this look, you can try Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion or any other cream eyeshadow. These are available in many different price ranges.

If you have a question you would like for me to answer in the Dandelion Network blog, please feel free to email me at info@wildmagnoliaartistry.com. I also offer many professional makeup services that range from helping teen girls with their first makeup experiences to teaching women how to enhance their looks with makeup that they already have in their makeup bags. Stop by the Wild Magnolia Artistry website for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment