Thursday, October 29, 2009

Slumber Parties by Kristi ~ An Intro

Photobucket

"Saving the World One Relationship at a Time" is my motto as a Slumber Parties distributor. I believe in educating women about their bodies and empowering them in the bedroom because relationships become stronger when a woman understands her body more and enjoys the intimate moments with her partner more. Our parents never told us the finer things about our bodies and sexual health; that's where I come in with Slumber Parties by Kristi. I constantly scan the Internet and the book stores to increase my knowledge about women's health in general and sexual health and am so happy to have the opportunity to educate women about their bodies.

I've been a Slumber Parties distributor since July 2008 and I've never stopped to look back. This is the most rewarding "job" I've ever had! It isn't just that the pay that is great or the women I meet; it's the friendships I develop and the wonderful feeling I get when I know I've been able to help someone with their relationship and their sexual health.

Our products are all pharmaceutical grade and tested - I offer such things as Body Dew Spray which is an excellent after bath spray oil. It is lightly scented, quickly absorbed and will keep your skin soft all day. I also carry an excellent variety of lingerie to wrap yourself up for that little surprise! Wearing lingerie is all about attitude! Trust me, as a curvy woman, there really is a style of lingerie for everyone!

For the hottest party in town, Slumber Parties by Kristi will deliver mild to WILD products! So get ready to learn more things about your body and sexual health than you ever thought possible it's all about You as a woman! Stop by my Fan Page, Blog, or Website for more information or to book your own Slumber Party today!

No comments:

Post a Comment