Monday, October 26, 2009

McNeill Manor Cakes ~ An Intro

Photobucket

Hi! My name is Donna McNeill and I am the owner and operator of McNeill Manor Cakes. I service the entire Tulsa metro area, Oklahoma City, and the state of Oklahoma. I specialize in gourmet, custom designed cakes. I also offer hand made custom chocolate favors. I started McNeill Manor in Phoenix, AZ. Who knew that a passion of mine (cooking and baking) would soon be the artistic outlet I had always looked for in my life? I took classes in Phoenix, because being a pastry chef had always intrigued me. I soon realized that I had found my niche!

After taking all of the courses they offer, I was asked to teach when I graduated. I spent the next year teaching, and poring over hundreds of books and websites to learn as much as I could. I had a bride contact me one day about doing her wedding cake. Within 6 months, my business had grown to overflowing! By the time I left AZ, I had calls from Instyle Wedding, MTV, VH1, and Food Network. What an honor!!!

I relocated to Tulsa, OK in 2005 and began my business the following year. Since then, my primary focus has been weddings. I love interacting with my brides and grooms, and getting to be part of the most special day in their lives. I meet with each client for a private consultation and we do a custom tasting while designing your cake. I pride myself on not only having the best customer service that I can offer, but creating the best tasting cakes as well. Each cake is custom designed and created using the finest ingredients. I hand make all of the icings and fillings from scratch as well. I have clients that will tell me that they don't even like cake....until they eat a McNeill Manor cake!

I also love the artistic outlet of special occasion cakes. 90% of my clients will call me with a theme and give me the creative outlet to design something. From baby showers, birthday cakes, bridal showers to first birthdays.....these are a joy for me to come up with something that will be a centerpiece for your occasion!

Feel free to visit my website or find me on Facebook or MySpace to view my latest creations! I have a minimum order of $100. With any mention of the Dandelion Network....you will receive free delivery!

Donna McNeill
McNeill Manor

No comments:

Post a Comment