Thursday, October 29, 2009

Silpada ~ An Intro

Photobucket

Sterling Wishes, my name is Alicia Brant. I'm an Independent Silpada Designs Representative here in the Tulsa area. I've been in the jewelry business for just over a year, but am a lifelong jewelry lover!! Through my services, I offer over 10 years in customer service experience paired with the quality Silpada product.

Silpada, it means "The Best of Everything"; when you own a quality piece of fine sterling jewelry, you have exactly that - the best in customer service, quality and beautiful design. All of Silpada's products are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee! Each piece is hand made by artisans world wide. The silver used is solid .925, never plated, and copper is used as the hardening agent for stablility.

I enjoy offering my clients jewelry consulations for everyday life, photos, and both formal and informal events. For all parties the hosetess enjoy great rewards like FREE jewelry!! Check out more at www.mysilpada.com/alicia.brant.

No comments:

Post a Comment