Monday, October 19, 2009

Yellow Chair Photography - An Intro

Photobucket


Hi! My name is Sarah Adams and I am the owner and lead photographer of Yellow Chair Photography. I first began my journey into professional photography in May of 2008 and haven't look back since! I have been so fortunate to have such amazing clients who are willing to do just about anything to capture great photos.

If I had to describe my photography in one word I think I would have to say that it is "unexpected." I love to think outside the box and encourage my clients to really participate in their sessions. Some of my sessions have taken place in fountains, abandoned ghost towns, and with my brides literally hanging off of buildings in downtown Tulsa!

Since I began my business, my work has been featured in the Tulsa World, OffbeatBride.com and 918moms.com

Yellow Chair Photography serves all of Oklahoma and is available for international travel. We specialize in modern lifestyle photography - with an edge! Whether you are looking for a unique Family Portrait session, Maternity photos, Wedding coverage or a fun Bridal Glamour/Trash the Dress session - Yellow Chair Photography provides a fun, imaginative way to capture your memories. Browse our website gallery or stop by our blog to view our latest work!

Right now Yellow Chair Photography is currently holding Fall Mini Sessions. Our Fall Mini Sessions are a great way to capture so fun and unique images to display on your Christmas cards. You may choose from two options: $150 Mini Session, including a CD of your images or the Fall Mini Session Studio Specialties package that includes Boutique Christmas Cards, a $150 Print Credit, and more! Click HERE to view more information.

To stay up to date on all of Yellow Chair Photography's events and specials, become a Fan on Facebook. Stay tuned for lots of great photo tips, photo display ideas, and more on the Dandelion Network blog! Thanks for taking the time to learn about Yellow Chair Photography!

Sarah Adams
Owner - Yellow Chair Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment