Monday, October 26, 2009

Divine Designs by Mandy ~ An Intro

Photobucket

Dear Blog Readers,
Thank you for taking the time to view the Dandelion Network Blog, it is my pleasure to introduce myself to you! My name is Mandy Miller and I have been creating floral designs for over 12 years now. I never knew that my creative nature was something in which everyone was not capable; I never take my talent for granted and I have certainly learned not to keep all to myself.

One thing that I take pride in owning, is the ability to separate myself from a "floral arranger" to a unique "Floral Designer". The difference is that anyone can arrange flowers to look like something they have seen, where as I, a Floral Designer, create my own interpretations.

I decided, after careful consideration, to start my own business Divine Designs by Mandy in April of 2009. I was continually approached by numerous individuals and brides who were interested in my services outside of the local and overpriced flower shop where I was employed for over 10 years, it became clear to me that I could offer my services successfully as a sole floral consultant. Since then, the calls, emails, and business has poured in and I cannot be more excited!

I offer excellent service that is second to none in providing personal wedding flowers, ceremony and reception decor, as well as everyday floral bouquets for your needs. My prices are competitive and my designs are elegantly chic in accommodating personal requests while executing my personal design aesthetic. I have already worked with dozens of brides in this first year and the feedback is phenomenal! I credit that success to the fact that I am a great listener and know what people are looking for before they explain.

Contact me today for your personal consultation! Call or email me at 918-269-8170 or at flystyledesign@hotmail.com . You may also visit me on Facebook and join my Fan Page "Divine Designs by Mandy".

No comments:

Post a Comment